This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the FMOH Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the FMOH Recruitment….read more below.
FMOH Recruitment Portal – www.health.gov.ng
The Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Federal Ministry of Health recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the FMOH Recruitment 2021.
About Federal Ministry Of Health (FMOH)
Federal Ministry Of Health (FMOH) is one of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria concerned with the formulation and implementation of policies related to health. It is headed by a Minister appointed by the President, assisted by a Permanent Secretary, who is a career civil servant.
The Ministry has several departments specializing in different aspects of health care. The Family Health department is concerned with creating awareness on Reproductive, Maternal Neonatal and Child Health, ensuring sound nutrition including infant and young child feeding, and care of the elderly and adolescents. The department of Public Health coordinates formulation, implementation and evaluation of public health policies and guidelines. It undertakes health promotion, surveillance, prevention and control of diseases.
The department of Planning Research And Statistics develop plans and budgets and monitor their implementation, serves as Secretariat to the National Council on Health, conducts health research in collaboration with other departments and agencies, institutions and parastatals, conducts operational research and data collection, and performs various coordination functions.
The department of Hospital Services supervises 53 Federal Tertiary Hospitals – Nigeria’s Teaching hospitals, Orthopedic Hospitals Federal Medical Centres and National Eye Centers. The department processes appointment of Chief Medical Directors and Medical Directors, supervises oral health research, develops policies on nursing, coordinates training programmes for nurses and monitors the midwifery service scheme in collaboration with NPHCDA.
The department of Food and Drugs Services formulates national policies, guidelines and strategies on food and drugs, and ensures ethical delivery of pharmaceutical services nationwide. The department sponsors the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development and the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, and acts as regulator through the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria, the Institute of Chartered Chemists of Nigeria and the Institute of Public Analyst of Nigeria.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control is a federal agency under the Ministry. The agency was established in 2010 with the assistance of the US Centers for Disease Control.
Kindly read on below for information about FMOH Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for FMOH
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Health recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is FMOH Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the FMOH Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or FMOH recruitment portal @ www.health.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. DPR doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the DPR recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FMOH recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FMOH portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the FMOH
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- FMOH Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after
- The online application is free.
How to Apply for FMOH Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at FMOH but one thing you need to have in mind is all FMOH recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
All applications for FMOH Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.health.gov.ng
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for FMOH job:
- Visit FMOH login portal at www.health.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the FMOH official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
FMOH Registration Deadline/Closing Date
Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for FMOH Recruitment.
Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) Administration and Control has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Things to note
- FMOH Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.health.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the FMOH Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.