This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through NPF Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
NPF Recruitment Portal – www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
Nigeria Police Recruiting (NPF), including requirements and deadlines, as well as how to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 and everything else you need to know about Nigeria Police Force recruitment, will be supplied here. If you have previously applied or have yet to apply, make sure you read all the way to the end to update your data.
The Nigerian Police Force is accepting applications from appropriately qualified Nigerians for enlistment as Police Constables (Recruits).
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF)
Nigeria Police Force was first established in 1820. In 1879 a 1,200-member armed paramilitary Hausa Constabulary was formed. In 1896 the Lagos Police was established. A similar force, the Niger Coast Constabulary, was formed in Calabar in 1894 under the newly proclaimed Niger Coast Protectorate. In the north, the Royal Niger Company set up the Royal Niger Company Constabulary in 1888 with headquarters at Lokoja.
Note: Nigeria Police job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Nigeria Police recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Nigeria Police job vacancies.
How to check: Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements are as follows:
- a) Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- b) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- c) Applicants must be aged between 17 25 years
- d) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- e) Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- f) Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- g) Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- h) Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
A Candidate who is suffering from any one of the under-listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- a) Impediment in speech
- b) Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- c) Knock knees
- d) Bow legs Bent knees. i.e knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- f) Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- g) Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- h) Amputation of any part of the body.
Basic Qualification for NPF Recruitment
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or a Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
Is Nigeria Police Form Out for 2021 2022?
Yes,! The recruitment of 20,000 Constable into Nigeria Police Force is open. Carefully read through the full instruction of application.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Nigeria Police doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
Important Things to Note about the Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Firstly, the application process is only done online. Don’t let anyone beguile you.
- Secondly, the recruitment forms for the exercise are not to be sold out. it is absolutely free.
- Thirdly, Read and understand the guidelines carefully before you fill in the application form.
- Fourthly, You are expected and advised not to submit your application twice; you will be disqualified.
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted.
- Lastly, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for further processes.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment
You can now apply from here
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1) You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
3) Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission)
Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive, please.
5) You would be required to present a hardcopy of an email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- i) No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application
- ii) Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
- iii) The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
Nigeria Police Salary Structure
How Much is Recruit Police Salary in Nigeria? The NPF maintains a three-tier administrative structure of departments, zonal and state commands. Departments
|TitleRanks||Departments Monthly Salary||Responsibilities Annual Salary|
|Police Recruit||₦9,019.42||₦108,233||Department of Finance and Administration||Finance and Administration||General administration and Finance|
|Police Constable Grade Level 03||₦43,293.83||₦519,525.60||Department of Operations||Operations||Crime prevention, Public Order, Public Safety|
|Police Constable Grade Level 10||₦51,113.59||₦613,363.08||Department of Logistics and Supply||Logistics and Supply||Works and Police Estate Management|
|Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 (1)||₦44,715.53||₦536,586.36||Department of Criminal Investigation||Force Criminal Investigation Department (FORCID)||Investigation|
|Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 (10)||₦51,113.59||₦613,363.08||Department of Training and Development||Training||Human resources|
|Police Sergeant on Grade Level 05 (1)||₦48,540.88||₦582,490.56||Department of Research and Planning||Planning, Research and Development||Statistics and Data|
|Police Sergeant on Grade Level 05 (10)||₦55,973.84||₦671,686.08||Department of Information Technology||Information and communication technology||Communication management|