Nigeria Police Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPA) Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through NPA Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
NPA Recruitment Portal – www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
Nigeria Police Recruiting (NPF), including requirements and deadlines, as well as how to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 and everything else you need to know about Nigeria Police Force recruitment, will be supplied here. If you have previously applied or have yet to apply, make sure you read all the way to the end to update your data.
The Nigerian Police Force is accepting applications from appropriately qualified Nigerians for enlistment as Police Constables (Recruits).
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPA)
Nigeria Police Force was first established in 1820. In 1879 a 1,200-member armed paramilitary Hausa Constabulary was formed. In 1896 the Lagos Police was established. A similar force, the Niger Coast Constabulary, was formed in Calabar in 1894 under the newly proclaimed Niger Coast Protectorate. In the north, the Royal Niger Company set up the Royal Niger Company Constabulary in 1888 with headquarters at Lokoja.
Note: Nigeria Police job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Nigeria Police recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Nigeria Police job vacancies.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements are as follows:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics...
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female...
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre...
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection...
Basic Qualification for NPA Recruitment
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or a Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
Is Nigeria Police Application Form 2021/2022 Out?
However, it is important to not that the Nigeria Police Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NPA recruitment portal @ http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Nigeria Police doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Things to Note about the Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Firstly, the application process is only done online. Don’t let anyone beguile you.
- Secondly, the recruitment forms for the exercise are not to be sold out. it is absolutely free.
- Thirdly, Read and understand the guidelines carefully before you fill in the application form.
- Fourthly, You are expected and advised not to submit your application twice; you will be disqualified.
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted.
- Lastly, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for further processes.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- NPA Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
Firstly, Log on to www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng and follow all the steps provided in the portal to apply.
- visit the Nigeria Police recruitment portal at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and fill in your details.
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter your Email and create an account
- Enter your password and fill the captcha (sum of the two numbers above the box)
- Click Create Account
- Log in to your email and click on the link sent to your inbox (check your spam box if you do not find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click login
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application and wait for Nigeria Police shortlist
- Print your Confirmation slip
Nigeria Police Salary Structure
How Much is Recruit Police Salary in Nigeria? The NPF maintains a three-tier administrative structure of departments, zonal and state commands. Departments
|TitleRanks||Departments Monthly Salary||Responsibilities Annual Salary|
|Police Recruit||₦9,019.42||₦108,233||Department of Finance and Administration||Finance and Administration||General administration and Finance|
|Police Constable Grade Level 03||₦43,293.83||₦519,525.60||Department of Operations||Operations||Crime prevention, Public Order, Public Safety|
|Police Constable Grade Level 10||₦51,113.59||₦613,363.08||Department of Logistics and Supply||Logistics and Supply||Works and Police Estate Management|
|Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 (1)||₦44,715.53||₦536,586.36||Department of Criminal Investigation||Force Criminal Investigation Department (FORCID)||Investigation|
|Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 (10)||₦51,113.59||₦613,363.08||Department of Training and Development||Training||Human resources|
|Police Sergeant on Grade Level 05 (1)||₦48,540.88||₦582,490.56||Department of Research and Planning||Planning, Research and Development||Statistics and Data|
|Police Sergeant on Grade Level 05 (10)||₦55,973.84||₦671,686.08||Department of Information Technology||Information and communication technology||Communication management|