How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2022 Via the Application portal – www.inec.gov.ng
INEC Recruitment 2022 | Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment portal (www.inec.gov.ng), how to apply for INEC 2022 Recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the Job, you need to know the qualifications, requirement for applying for INEC Recruitment 2022
Do you have what it take to get the job at the Independent National Electoral Commission? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the Job.
You much take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get INEC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country. Kindly read on below for information about INEC Recruitment News 2022 (www.inecnigeria.org).
What is the Qualification for INEC
To start your application, below are some requirements of INEC Recruitment;
In addition, an applicant must:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is INEC Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the INEC Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or INEC recruitment portal @ www.inec.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. INEC doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the INEC recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
Important Point to Note on INEC recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for INEC recruitment 2022. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting INEC portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the INEC
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.inecnigeria.org
- INEC Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in BON
How to Apply and fill INEC Application 2022
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at INEC but one thing you need to have in mind is all INEC recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
All applications for INEC Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.inecnigeria.org
- Visit the official webpage on www.inecnigeria.org
- Go through the details as requested
- Fill in your information
- Submit your application as applicable
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.