This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NVRI Recruitment for the year 2022, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NVRI Recruitment….read more below.
NVRI Recruitment Portal – www.nvri.gov.ng
The National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the National Veterinary Research Institute Job, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the NVRI Recruitment 2022.
About National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI)
The first panzootic of Rinderpest in West Africa that occurred between 1885-1890, caused deaths of over 90% of the cattle population. The second wave of the panzootic occurred between 1913 and 1914 and culminated in a drastic reduction of cattle population from 9.01million to 2.7 million. The devastating effects of these Rinderpest outbreaks were responsible for the establishment of Veterinary services by the colonial powers in the protectorate colonies in Africa namely South and West Africa.
A Veterinary Department was established in Zaria in the West African protectorate in 1913, to conduct livestock census, disease surveys, and disease control by isolation and quarantine, with the help of Village Heads and the Native Authority Administration. In 1924, the Department was moved to Vom, a location on the “Bauchi Plateau” as a Veterinary Laboratory. In the same year, the first biological (anti-rinderpest serum) was produced to control the rinderpest outbreaks. Vom thus became the Pioneer Institute in the West African Sub-Region in the production of Anti Rinderpest Serum and Animal Vaccines.
The Institute is endowed with highly trained manpower with experienced research Scientist in varied fields of Veterinary Sciences and other fields of Applied Sciences and a number of Medical Laboratory and Animal Husbandry Scientists. Research for the development of new vaccines or other methods of disease control to combat emerging diseases of livestock and poultry and improving the vaccines in production is the Institute’s primary area of focus.
Kindly read on below for information about NVRI Recruitment News 2022.
What is the Qualification for NVRI
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 National Veterinary Research Institute, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NVRI Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NVRI Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NVRI recruitment portal @ www.nvri.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NVRI doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NVRI recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
Important Point to Note on NVRI recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NVRI recruitment 2022. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NVRI portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NVRI
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nvri.gov.ng
- NVRI Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NVRI
How to Apply for NVRI Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NVRI job:
- Visit the NVRI login portal at http://www.nvri.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NVRI official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
NVRI Registration Deadline/Closing Date
National Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for NVRI Recruitment.
National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) Administration and Control has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- NVRI Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.nvri.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NVRI Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.