NALDA Recruitment Portal | NALDA Registration portal will be accepting young Nigerians who want to participate in the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment 2024/2025.
2024 NALDA Recruitment Portal – www.nalda.ng
The recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the National Agricultural Land Development Authority scheme (NALDA) recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for this great Recruitment 2024.
Please note that NALDA is just a Volunteer Programme and beneficiaries will hold the job for just 6 months, but be rest assured that within this 6 months period they will be empowered with funds to help you achieve your dreams.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority scheme is a programme designed for young Nigerians; as the name implies its a scheme designed to integrate the youth into the agricultural transformation agenda of the Government which seeks to diversify the economy from oil focused sector.
With NALDA on board, young Nigerians will be empowered with funds that will enable them key into farming activities. The scheme will see 100 Nigerians being selected from every local government area.
Remember we have over 774 local Government presently by the time we multiple, we will be getting 774,000 beneficiaries at the end of the day in the first batch of the programme.
There are still plans on the way to touch more lives through this programme. The federal Government is making plans to recruit over 2000 per local government in the second batch or 1.5 million Nigerians with a view to revolutionised the agricultural sector.
Basic Requirement NALDA
Before signing up for the National Agricultural Land Development Authority NALDA please go through the job requirements :
- NALDA jobs are for Nigerians.
- Educational certificate are needed, truth be told Graduates will stand a better chance of getting this funds
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Other documents needed are certificate of origin from state and local Government.
- NALDA jobs are for younger Nigerians or persons between the age 18 to 35 who showed interest in agriculture.
- Applicant should have good behaviour
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- You should have a valid BVN.
- Valid means of identification.
Is NALDA Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes! NALDA has commenced recruitment – The NALDA Volunteer programme is now open and application is on-going. simply register on NALDA portal – https://www.nalda.ng
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
Important Point to Note on NALDA recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for this recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting this portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://www.nalda.ng/
- NALDA Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
How to Apply for NALDA Recruitment 2024
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for this job, but one thing you need to have in mind is all recruitment must be done online on their official portal Via National Agricultural Land Development Authority scheme Recruitment Portal
All applications for NALDA Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.nalda.ng
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NALDA job:
- Visit NALDA login portal at https://www.nalda.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NALDA official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.