How to Apply for NECO Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.mynecoexams.com
NECO Recruitment 2021/2022 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NECO Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NECO Recruitment….read more below.
NECO Recruitment Portal – www.mynecoexams.com
The National Examinations Council (NECO) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the National Examinations Council recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the NECO Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About National Examinations Council (NECO)
One of the last acts of the Abdulsalami Abubakar military administration was the promulgation of a decree, in April 1999, that created the National Examinations Council (NECO). That act, however, was only the climax of a process whose beginning predated the administration. Although calls for the creation of a national examination outfit had been on for over two decades earlier, the birth of NECO was not spared controversy. While some Nigerians saw its arrival as opportunity for choice of examination body for candidates to patronize, others doubted its capacity to conduct reliable examinations that could command widespread national and international respect and acceptability. Some others welcomed it for its potential, as a Federal Government parastatal, to offer subsidized registration to candidates; yet others queried even its legal status.
Kindly read on below for information about NECO Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for NECO
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 National Examination Council recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- English and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits not more than two (2) sittings,
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NECO Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NECO Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NECO recruitment portal @ www.mynecoexams.com to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NECO doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NECO recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NECO recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NECO recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NECO portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NECO
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.mynecoexams.com
- NECO Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NECO
How to Apply for NECO Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at DPR but one thing you need to have in mind is all NECO recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NECO job:
- Visit NECO login portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/
- Follow the instructions on the NECO official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.