How to Apply for NAMA Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.nama.gov.ng
NAMA Recruitment 2021 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NAMA Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NAMA Recruitment….read more below.
NAMA Recruitment Portal – www.nama.gov.ng
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
So I urge you to take this post very serious because am going to give you detailed information about the ongoing recruitment.
Kindly take your time and read through to know how to successfully apply for NAMA Recruitment 2021.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the NAMA Recruitment 2021.
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) was established by the Act of Parliament No. 48, commencement date of 29th May 1999, as a body corporate with perpetual succession and common seal; that may sue or be sued in its corporate name and shall own, hold or dispose of property ( whether movable or immovable). The agency has a governing board headed by a part time chairman, he is appointed by the president commander in-chief of the armed forces for a term of four years.
Kindly read on below for information about NAMA Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for NAMA
The general requirements to successfully apply for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency includes:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credit grade in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language).
- B.Sc/HND or OND/NCE certificate obtained from a recognized institution.
- Must have obtained his/her NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Being a computer literate will be an added advantage.
- Means of identification either Voters card, Driving license, National ID-Card or International passport.
Note: Professional qualification/work experience will be an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NAMA Recruitment Form Out
The application forms are available online at NAMA recruitment portal. Candidates have to register / create profile on NAMA career page. Kindly be informed that the recruitment forms are generally free. Candidates should not pay to get Nigerian Airspace Management Agency job forms. See the application form link below.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NAMA doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NAMA recruitment.
NAMA Vacancy Positions
There are various positions one can apply for which is based on your qualification, examples are:
- Navigational Aids
- Airfield Lighting
- Air Traffic Control
- Aeronautical Communications
- Aeronautical Information Services
- Technical Evaluation And Manpower Development
- Search And Rescue Civil/Military Coordination
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NAMA recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NAMA recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NAMA portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NAMA
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nama.gov.ng
- NAMA Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NAMA
How to Apply for NAMA Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at NAMA but one thing you need to have in mind is all NAMA recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
All applications for NAMA Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.nama.gov.ng
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NAMA job:
- Visit NAMA login portal at https://www.nama.gov.ng/careers
- Follow the instructions on the NAMA official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- NAMA frown to multiple application so applicants are advised to apply for one position.
- Only application for the advertised position will be accepted.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.