Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment |This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) Recruitment for the year 2022/2023, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through GNAS Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
GNAS Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 – http://nas.gov.gh
This article covers comprehensively everything you need to know about the Scheme, the categories of Teachers who make up the scheme, career overview, salary structure, application guide, current status of recruitment in the scheme and success tips on how to become one of the selected participants of the Federal Teachers Scheme for this year...
The GNAS Recruitment Portal is presently accepting new applications. Here you may download the application form for the Ghana National Ambulance Service (GNAS) recruiting 2022, as well as the closing date, requirements, and rules.
About Ghana National Ambulance Service
We strive to provide the most comprehensive pre-hospital care in the most efficient manner possible to all people living in Ghana.
Why You Should Apply for GNAS Recruitment.
- The Job from what the officials disclosed to us. Is for those that are passionate about rendering health emergency services when needed...
- Current Jobs in Ghana 2022 that involve emergency health services are very challenging. Applicants should make sure they are ready for the challenges before applying for this one.
- This Ambulance emergency Driving Jobs in Ghana 2022 are not like regular Driving Jobs. As a result, it requires special skill and expertise because the drivers are always on emergency services...
- Ghana Ambulance Service recruitment 2022 officials also disclosed that before applying. Applicants must ensure that they have no pending issues with law enforcement agencies.
- This is actually one of those Occupational Health Jobs in Ghana that pays workers handsomely along with other juicy incentives...
- Ghana Ambulance Service recruitment portal will only validate Application from Ghanaians. Therefore, non-indigenes should not apply because the Job is only meant for Ghanaians.
- Falsification of documents for this health and safety Jobs in Ghana would be treated as a criminal offence. So ensure that every document with you is authentic and verifiable...
- Furthermore, Officials of this Ghana Ambulance Service recruitment 2022 also made it clear that those that fail the medical and health fitness test will be disqualified for the Job.
- The Ghana Ambulance service recruitment form is sold for GHS 50.00, therefore anybody offering a lower or higher amount is a scammer. Ensure you purchase it from the appropriate authorities.
- Upon recruitment, the successful Applicants will go through some months of training to educate and drill them on the rudiments of the Job.
GNAS Recruitment Requirements
- WAEC certificate along with BECE certificate is the least educational requirements for this Job.
- Secondly, Ghana Ambulance Service recruitment 2022, is for those that can adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Valid Driving License and NHIA card are also mandatory.
- Another Ghana Ambulance Services entry requirements that officials would be looking out for is age. Because only those within the ages of 18 and 35 are most qualified to apply.
- Experience from health NGO Jobs in Ghana or similar Emergency services Job would be very much essential for this recruitment...
Is Ghana Ambulance Service forms out 2022?
However, it is important to not that the Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or GNAS recruitment portal @ http://nas.gov.gh to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Ghana National Ambulance Service doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- Ministry Of Defence Ghana Recruitment
- Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment
- Ghana Armed Force Recruitment
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment
How to Apply for GNAS Recruitment
All you have to do is to purchase an e-voucher card at a cost of GHC50 from any branch of GCB, NIB, and ADB across the country
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on http://nas.gov.gh
- GNAS Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
Log on to http://nas.gov.gh to Apply.
If you have any questions or observations concerning Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment 2022, do not hesitate to comment below and we would promptly reply.
Ghana National Ambulance Service Salary Scale
A person working as an Ambulance Officer and Paramedic in Ghana typically earns around 3,950 GHS per month. Salaries range from 2,130 GHS (lowest) to 5,970 GHS (highest).
This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Ambulance Officer and Paramedic salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location. Below you will find a detailed breakdown based on many different criteria.