NAPTIN Recruitment 2021/2022 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NAPTIN Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NAPTIN Recruitment….read more below.
NAPTIN Recruitment Portal – www.naptin.gov.ng
The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the NAPTIN Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) which was established on March 23rd, 2009 commenced full operation in September, 2009. The primary purpose for its establishment is to provide training for power sector personnel and coordinate training activities in the sector. In pursuit of this mandate, NAPTIN has taken over the management of existing seven regional training centres of PHCN.
Kindly read on below for information about NAPTIN Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for NAPTIN
They are certain requirements you have to meet in other to qualify for the NAPTIN Recruitment for 2021 which are listed below.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must have a valid means of identification
- Must not be below the age of 18
NAPTIN Recruitment Educational Qualifications
The Educational Qualifications for the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria are as follows:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge of computer would be of benefit
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NAPTIN Recruitment Form is Out
However, it is important to not that the DPR Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or DPR recruitment portal @ www.naptin.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NAPTIN doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NAPTIN recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NAPTIN recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NAPTIN recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NAPTIN portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NAPTIN
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.naptin.gov.ng
- NAPTIN Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NAPTIN
How to Apply for NAPTIN Recruitment 2021
Qualified applicants should follow the simple steps below to apply for the job.
- Visit the official NAPTIN recruitment website
- Click on Apply now
- Create an account by clicking on the Signup button
- Fill out the form and upload all the required document
- After successful registration, print out the Acknowledgment slip.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
NAPTIN Registration Deadline
National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) Administration and Control has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..