How to Apply for NIPOST Recruitment 2024 Via the Application portal – www.inec.gov.ng
NIPOST Recruitment 2024 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NIPOST Recruitment for the year 2024, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NIPOST Recruitment….read more below.
NIPOST Recruitment Portal – www.inec.gov.ng
The Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Nigerian Postal Service recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the NIPOST Recruitment 2024.
Nigeria Postal Service has a very wide network of post offices. It came into being with the establishment of NITEL on 1985 (33 years ago). NIPOST has a dedicated network, reliable distribution system, Track and Trace , excellent service, speed, accuracy, and competitive prices. The post office is a strategic place for the sale and / or distribution of goods and services. Visit Nipost Portal www.nipost.gov.ng to know about history, vision, mission, services, news, events, latest recruitment and other information.
Services provide by Nigeria Post
- Mail Services
- Counter Services
- Private Mail Bag
- Special Delivery
- Financial Services
- Postal Media
And many more..
Kindly read on below for information about NIPOST Recruitment News 2024.
What is the Qualification for NIPOST
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the NIPOST portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfil.
The following are the NIPOST recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- Possession of either B.Sc , HND , OND, NCE
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in Two (2) other subjects, or National Examination Council (NECO) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in Four (4) Subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English language.)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- First School Leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Birth certificate
- Recent Passports Photograph
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Candidates applying for the position must not be more than 35 years of age.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Related Post: How to write a Good Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Is NIPOST Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NIPOST Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NIPOST recruitment portal @ www.nipost.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NIPOST doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NIPOST recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NIPOST recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NIPOST recruitment 2022. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NIPOST portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NIPOST
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nipost.gov.ng
- NIPOST Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NIPOST
How to Apply for NIPOST Recruitment 2024
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The NIPOST Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to NIPOST official portal – www.nipost.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the NIPOST application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
NIPOST Registration Deadline/Closing Date
Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for NIPOST Recruitment.
Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Administration and Control has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
NIPOST Recruitment 2024 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- NIPOST Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.nipost.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NIPOST Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.